Friday, March 4, 2011

IP Group Topic Conferences and Blog Prompt

Hello class,

Here is the schedule for Group Topic Conferences.  Remember, we will NOT be having class on Tuesday (instead I will be meeting with those who signed up for those slots).  Also note that while the Tuesday conferences are IN OUR REGULAR CLASSROOM, the Wednesday conferences are IN (OR NEAR) MY OFFICE.

Tuesday 8 March:

10:00  Nick, Taylor, Madi
10:15  Meghan S., Michelle, Candace
10:30  Natalie, Kendall, Megan B.


Wednesday 9 March:

11:00  Ashlyn, Sydney
11:15  Abby, Kimberly
11:30  Liz, Molly, Sara


For those of you who weren't able to sign up for a time, or who couldn't meet me at any of the specified times, please email me and we'll work something out.  I would prefer to meet with all of you at once, to retain to "collaborative" feel of the conference.

Also, remember your blog post due TOMORROW at NOON.  This post should simply be a tentative thesis for your Issues Paper (you may use the thesis generator we used in class on Thursday--you can find that under Course Materials on Blackboard).  I just want to get a gist of where each of you are going in your research.

Have a great weekend!  Good luck researching, and I'll see you all next week.  Let me know if you have any questions, as always.

-cbh

No comments: