Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Prompt # 1

Hello fearless bloggers,

In case you missed the assignment this morning, or somehow forgot, your duty for tonight is to 1) create your blog and email me the URL and 2) send your first blogpost out into the blogosphere!

Your first post should be a brief intro to yourself now and where you see yourself in the future (occupationally, physically, geneologically, ecumenically, grammatically, whatever.  Give us some insights into who you are and what you want to do with your life (or, perhaps, what you don't know you want to do with your life).

And, of course, don't forget to comment!*  Happy blogging and I'll see you all on Thursday--with syllabus contracts signed and ready for me, right? :-)**

-cbh

*  Which, speaking of commenting, please leave a signature for each comment you post so I know who is commenting on what.  You should be commenting through your Blogger account, but just in case just put your first name, initials, or some identifiable characteristic of you at the end of each comment (e.g. like what I've done at the end of the body of this post with "cbh" [my initials]).


**  Check it...I just used an emoticon.

No comments: